||Orders accepted via fax, e-mail or telephone.
||Net 30 days.
- [A] Shipments are F.O.B. sj imports ltd. warehouse, Richmond.
- [B] Freight will be prepaid on orders over $2,000 in the province of British Columbia and Alberta.
- [C] All other orders are to be picked-up or will be shipped collect on customers account with designated courier companies.
||Back orders will be shipped. If back orders are not desired, please specify upon receipt of initial shipment.
||All custom orders are requested through written orders. Quotations and final approvals will be obtained prior to commencing production. No cancellations will be accepted on special orders after the final approval or on orders already in the production process.
|Shortage and Irregularities:
||Any discrepancies regarding the shipment should be reported to sj imports ltd. within 48 hours upon receipt of shipment. Unless notified by the recipient of any irregularities, it will be assumed that customer accepts the orders as shipped and invoiced.
|Return Goods Policy:
- [A] All sales are final. Goods will not be accepted for return without prior written authorization (RGA No.)of sj imports ltd.
- [B] All merchandise returned for credit must be in a clear salable condition.
- [C] Requests for credit returns are allowed within six months of the original invoice date.
- [D] All parts, special orders and non stock items are not returnable. Any labour items, such as keying charges are not eligible for credit.
- [E] Goods returned with no defects or valid reason or due to wrong ordering will be at the discretion of sj imports ltd. and subject to 40% re-stocking charge. A maximum of 50% re-stocking could be applied depending on the nature and condition of the products.
- [F] Freight for returned merchandise is the responsibility of the returning party.
||Prices are subject to change without notice. All errors and omissions are subject to correction.